Home/News | About | Download | Documentation | Forum | Bug Reports | Contact | Donations | Consulting | Projects | Legal | Security | FATE

This forum has not been maintained for a long time and will probably get deleted in the near future.
For faster responses to your questions, please use StackOverflow instead and tag your questions with "FFmpeg".
If you need a backup of the posts from this forum, please contact me directly.

FFmpeg Icon

Discussions, suggestions, and questions about this forum.

FFmpeg Icon

Postby jb_alvarado » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Hello All,
I hope it was ok what I did... I was searching in the Web a .ico file, but I only found some how is not totally free. So I made one by my self. When I don't break rules with that I can give it to you, also the Illustrator File when you need it. Pleas let me know it is ok for you.

...I can not post a Link, so sorry that I can not show it at the moment...

jb_
jb_alvarado

Re: FFmpeg Icon

Postby burek » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi and welcome :)
Well, link prohibition is activated due to recent intensive spambot activities on the forum, which was blocked now, so we might as well enable links again. Can you post a link with dashes "-" instead of dots? I can edit your post and replace those dashes to make it a valid link.
burek

Postby jb_alvarado » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:35 am

Hello burek,
thank you for your help! For some years i had also a forum and I know the problem with spam good :). So here is the Link:

https://github.com/jb-alvarado/ffmpeg-S ... atchScript (I know a git for a batch file is a bit overdose :D)
jb_alvarado

Postby burek » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:19 pm

I've corrected your link, should be fine now :)
burek

Return to Forum suggestions