Home/News | About | Download | Documentation | Forum | Bug Reports | Contact | Donations | Consulting | Projects | Legal | Security | FATE

This forum has not been maintained for a long time and will probably get deleted in the near future.
For faster responses to your questions, please use StackOverflow instead and tag your questions with "FFmpeg".
If you need a backup of the posts from this forum, please contact me directly.

Using ffprobe with -headers to send X-CloudFront-Secret

Discussions about problems encountered using ffprobe.
Forum rules
FFmpeg is in a state of perpetual development and we do not currently have the person power to backport fixes to official releases. As such, if you wish to query or report a bug, you must try with the latest development branch revision of FFmpeg to confirm the issue still exists. The latest FFmpeg can be downloaded from here: http://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html

Using ffprobe with -headers to send X-CloudFront-Secret

Postby tthau2010 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:19 am

Following is the command i used :
Code: Select all
ffprobe -headers "X-CloudFront-Secret: mysecret" -v error -show_format -show_streams -print_format json "myurl"

However, I get the response access denied from the server. It seems that the header is not passed in correctly.

To make sure that the header and the secret key I used is correct, i tried it with "curl" and it works.
Code: Select all
curl --header "X-CloudFront-Secret: mysecret" -i "myurl"

Did I passed the headers in ffprobe command correctly?
What is the correct way to pass the header in ffprobe?
tthau2010

Return to ffprobe