Home/News | About | Download | Documentation | Forum | Bug Reports | Contact | Donations | Consulting | Projects | Legal | Security | FATE

This forum has not been maintained for a long time and will probably get deleted in the near future.
For faster responses to your questions, please use StackOverflow instead and tag your questions with "FFmpeg".
If you need a backup of the posts from this forum, please contact me directly.

Stream from DVR to Youtube audio loss

Discussions about problems encountered using ffserver.
Forum rules
FFmpeg is in a state of perpetual development and we do not currently have the person power to backport fixes to official releases. As such, if you wish to query or report a bug, you must try with the latest development branch revision of FFmpeg to confirm the issue still exists. The latest FFmpeg can be downloaded from here: http://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html

Stream from DVR to Youtube audio loss

Postby kolja007 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Hi!

I am streaming a camera what is connected to DVR to youtube. With video everything is fine, but there is something not ok with audio. There is some audio stream, because if it wasn't then youtobe refused my video stream.
I am using these code:

ffmpeg -f lavfi -i anullsrc -rtsp_transport tcp -i "rtsp://user:pass@MYIPADRESS:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0" -tune zerolatency -vcodec libx264 -pix_fmt + -c:v copy -c:a aac -strict experimental -f flv rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube*****/live2/****-****-youtube code-****-****

I found this code by searching web, but have no idea how to modify it to get correct audio.
If I take rtsp stream by vlc ("rtsp://user:pass@MYIPADRESS:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0") it plays audio as well.

On DVR I have options to chose these audio formats: PCM, G711a, G711u. At this moment PCM is activated.

Any suggestions?
kolja007

Return to ffserver