Home/News | About | Download | Documentation | Forum | Bug Reports | Contact | Donations | Consulting | Projects | Legal | Security | FATE

This forum has not been maintained for a long time and will probably get deleted in the near future.
For faster responses to your questions, please use StackOverflow instead and tag your questions with "FFmpeg".
If you need a backup of the posts from this forum, please contact me directly.

Battery consumption too high

Discussions about problems encountered using ffmpeg.
Forum rules
FFmpeg is in a state of perpetual development and we do not currently have the person power to backport fixes to official releases. As such, if you wish to query or report a bug, you must try with the latest development branch revision of FFmpeg to confirm the issue still exists. The latest FFmpeg can be downloaded from here: http://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html

Battery consumption too high

Postby Deepti » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi There,

I have used ffmpeg library to set my videos as wallpaper. After setting wallpaper I closed each and every thing all the services, activities, views, etc. but still the app is consuming much battery.
battery.png
battery.png (14.55 KiB) Viewed 53 times

Can anybody please help me out to diagnose the cause?

Thanks in advance!
Deepti

Re: Battery consumption too high

Postby llogan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:48 pm

Is the problem ffmpeg? Your question is too broad for us to provide any useful help.
Get an answer more quickly by providing your actual ffmpeg command and the complete console output. Use the code button to format your command and output or your question will be ignored.
llogan

Return to ffmpeg