Home/News | About | Download | Documentation | Forum | Bug Reports | Contact | Donations | Consulting | Projects | Legal | Security | FATE

How to join a picture and audio file on ffmpeg multiple time

Discussions about problems encountered using ffmpeg.
Forum rules
FFmpeg is in a state of perpetual development and we do not currently have the person power to backport fixes to official releases. As such, if you wish to query or report a bug, you must try with the latest development branch revision of FFmpeg to confirm the issue still exists. The latest FFmpeg can be downloaded from here: http://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html

How to join a picture and audio file on ffmpeg multiple time

Postby Granny Smith » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello there, I am coming from to ask you all a question about ffmpeg.

what I am trying to do is merge audio and picture files on ffmpeg multiple times. For example, this line of code (I can't post the link, but search for Combine one image + one audio file to make one video using FFmpeg on Google) allows me to merge one audio and picture file in order to create one mp4

I am wondering if it is possible to add a second set of audio and pictures and have them play right after the first set of the audio and picture (Video plays with picture 1 displayed and audio 1 played then it goes over to picture 2 and audio 2)

Code for reference:

Code: Select all
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i image.jpg -i audio.wav -c:v libx264 -tune stillimage -c:a aac -strict experimental -b:a 192k -pix_fmt yuv420p -shortest out.mp4

Thank you to anyone that helps.
Granny Smith

Re: How to join a picture and audio file on ffmpeg multiple

Postby llogan » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Get an answer more quickly by providing your actual ffmpeg command and the complete console output. Use the code button to format your command and output or your question will be ignored.
llogan

Return to ffmpeg